Cartoon Board
  • Cartoon BoardCartoon Board
  • Cartoon BoardCartoon Board
  • Cartoon BoardCartoon Board
  • Cartoon BoardCartoon Board
  • Cartoon BoardCartoon Board

Cartoon Board

We are a professional manufacturer of customized animation star peripheral products. We are recognized by customers for our product diversification and good product quality. We look forward to becoming your long-term partner in China.   You can rest assured to buy cartoon board from our factory and we will offer you the best after-sale service and timely delivery.

Send Inquiry

Product Description


Cartoon wooden card


We are a professional manufacturer of customized animation star peripheral products. We are recognized by customers for our product diversification and good product quality. We look forward to becoming your long-term partner in China.

Cartoon animation wooden card fashion creative pendant, exquisite workmanship, bright pattern color and high degree of restoration.


Product introduction of cartoon wood brand


Cartoon animation wooden card is made of pine board, which is cut by high-efficiency and precision imported laser machine, with smooth edge, high-definition UV color printing pattern, exquisite hanging rope or tassel, etc. We are recognized by customers for our product diversification and good product quality. We look forward to becoming your long-term partner in China.



Product parameters (specifications) of cartoon wood brand


Product Name Cartoon Board
Product Material Pine
Product Specification can be customized size, shape, thickness
Printing Process UV printing
Manufacturing Process CNC engraving/laser engraving
Product Origin Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
Product Accessories Metal Buckle/ball chain/lanyard/tassel
Packing Specification OPP Bag
Product Uses Fine Jewelry, luggage accessories, printing LOGO promotion enterprises

Product characteristics and application of cartoon wood brand


Cartoon cartoon wooden board has simple picture, exquisite workmanship and bright colors. It is generally used as a blessing Pendant in Temple scenic spots to pray for the protection of God.

About Us

Dongguan Bright Arts & CRAFTS CO. , Ltd. , is a manufacturer with 8 years of professional sales and service experience in Japan and the domestic market, in Japan and the domestic animation peripheral products industry has accumulated a good reputation.

Founded in 2012, is located in Beautiful Dongcheng District, Dongguan, convenient transportation, the company plant area of 2000 square meters, the factory through Disney certification. In order to better meet the development of customers in Cenxi, Guangxi also set up production workshops, Guangxi production workshop 4000 square meters. Set up packing workshop, laser workshop, printing workshop, CNC workshop, fitting workshop, sewing workshop, voltage department.



With the brand-new idea, cooperate sincerely with friends from all walks of life, hand in hand advance together, create the Happy Future Together! , credit, keep the contract, ensure product quality, to a variety of operating characteristics and the principle of small profits and quick turnover, has won the trust of our customers.

Faq


How many staffs do you have in your factory?
Our factory is located in Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China. We also have a branch in Guangxi Province

How many staffs do you have in your factory?
The Dongguan factory in Guangdong has 30 workers and the Guangxi Branch has 60

If OEM is acceptable?
Oem acceptable

Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
Reference samples can be provided free of charge, and the version fee will be charged if the version is printed according to the design drawing

What is your term of payment?
The payment term is 30% deposit before the production of large goods, and the remaining 70% balance before delivery.

What is your MOQ?
Minimum order quantity is 1000PCS

Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are factory manufacturers

How long is your delivery time?
The delivery time is 25-30 days

How many production lines in your factory?
Our factory has three production lines

Do you have after-sales service tracking?
We will follow up the product after sale and solve the problem




Hot Tags: Cartoon Board, China, Newest, Fashion, Quality, Wholesale, Customized, Cheap, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory, Price List, Quotation, Buy

Related Category

Send Inquiry

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Related Products

tawk.to: